Baking for all occasions

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Nifty to be Fifity!

 This month my Mom turned the BIG 50! My sisters and our good friend Ginnie May put together an adorable surprise party complete with food, friends, fun and a surprise visit by my moms sisters. :) We went with a purple theme since it is my mom's favorite color and of course I made the dessert. 
 I made 50 cupcakes and decorated them to match the party decor. I am also happy to announce that I can finally use my amazing cameo machine so the cute cupcake wrappers were a must. 
There were chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter filling and chocolate icing and white cupcakes with strawberry cream cheese filling with buttercream.
The party was a lot of fun and I'm glad that my mom got to spend time visiting with family and friends.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment